The requirements of role of the part-time assistant include:
- Attending some evening meetings to take minutes or notes
- Having good financial skills and computer literacy in Word, Excel, Email and internet
- Making and receiving contact with members of the public and other bodies
- Being flexible and adaptable when working with others and a willingness to take advantage of training opportunities where necessary.
The working arrangements governing the role of the part-time assistant cover:
- Place and timing of work - the Parish Council operates a flexi-time system and home working
- Hours of work - initially 5 hours per week. Duties and tasks undertaken will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant
- Salary - £8.42 per hour.
Mrs Tracy Snook, Chieveley Parish Clerk, 16 Middle Farm Close, Chieveley, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 8RJ. If you would like further information before applying for this opportunity, please contact Tracy on 01635 234507 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: Friday 21 November 2014
For more Parish Council information please visit www.mychieveley.co.uk/parishcouncil